1-1-11 practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1-1-11 practice

Post  Casimir on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 am

Anyone want to do this at my place? I figure we could do some grillin' with our killin' and make a fun little event out of it. I may even try to pull some out of towners on over to make it even better.
Casimir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1-1-11 practice

Post  Izec on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 pm

No good for me. I've already got plans, but you guys can bash it up all you'd like. I can even leave some loaners with you guys if need be.

Btw, Cas, you going to be able to make it this Saturday, the 18th? If you need a ride let me know (PM me your phone # so I can reach you). Someone new emailed me that they were going to try to come out, and I'd like to get as many peeps out there as we can get. Do you talk to Derek or Wes nowadays? It'd be awesome to get them out there again.
Izec

View user profile http://www.grimsword.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 pm

I am trying to get off work so I can, and I think some Southlands guys are coming up. I can give you Derek's number if you want.
Casimir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pluvius ceribus on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Sorry Cas, not going to be able to make it either.

pluvius ceribus

View user profile http://grimsword.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avarice on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:53 am

Friday nights and Saturday doubles have been the only decent money days for me. I took a second serving job and its been pretty rough too, but yeah basically my Friday night/Saturday double gets me 800-1000 a month, and working every single other day of the week gets me about 1000 a month.

I'm saving up almost everything to move back to Austin, either south central (S congress area), or 51st street (woot woot). It should only be a month or three before i have enough to safely move and not work so much, but until then asking off for Saturdays pretty much cost me a month's rent in not working aka another month in round rock.

Derek hasn't been willing to practice for a long time now because the 3:00 time hits right in the middle of when he usually sleeps, and his wrist hurts or something.

Landon needs a job... thats about all there is to say about that.

When i get back in town i'll be dagging it up as much as possible.

Avarice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pluvius ceribus on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 pm

What's up Avarice? I was woundering what happened to you and Derrick. It would be good if you could move to 51st street. On the 26th of Feburary we are having an event and hopfully alot of fighters from all over Texas and possibly Oklahoma and Louisiana might be there. In case you didn't know.

pluvius ceribus

View user profile http://grimsword.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avarice on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah i can ask off for that event. I might be living down there by then. If i can get my other car sold in the next week or two me and Landon can start looking for jobs in central austin and once we find some grab an apartment near by.

I'm assuming Casey is in Round Rock?

Avarice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Werd.
Casimir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Izec on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 am

Hey Avarice, good to know you are still interested in fighting. It sucks that you guys can't make it out, but completely understandable. I was wondering what schedule Derek had nowadays; I know they were about to change them all up just before I left Blizzard. Tell him I said "hey." Hope to see you out there soon, man.
Izec

View user profile http://www.grimsword.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top