Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who won...

3 posters

Go down

So who won... Empty So who won...

Post  Diabolus Vile Mon May 11, 2009 3:24 am

the bear pit tournament this last weekend?
Diabolus Vile
Diabolus Vile

Back to top Go down

So who won... Empty Re: So who won...

Post  Izec Mon May 11, 2009 11:09 am

I decided to run four total events, best 2 out of 3, single elimination style: single blue sword, blue sword & shield, double blue (florentine), and then the Bear Pit was the open category. In the first three events if you placed you got 3 points for 1st, 2 points for 2nd, and 1 point for 3rd. After that the Bear Pit was more of a "lightning round" where you had the chance of catching up. The Bear Pit went like this: you get 1 point for every win, simultaneous kills go to the back of the line, and it went on for 15 minutes. After it was all said and done the results were something like this (I don't quite remember the exact scores):

1st place: Derek had something like 20 points (taking all three categories for 9 points and then getting 11 points in the Bear Pit)
2nd place: Casey with something like 13 points (I think he had 1 point from the first three events, and then 12 points in the Bear Pit)
3rd place: Alex with 9 points (I believe he had something like 4 points before the Bear Pit, where he picked up another 5)

The prizes were a strap shield, a flat blade long sword, and a standard round blue club. Derek had first pick and took the shield, Casey had second pick and took the flat blade, and Alex got the round blue. It's too bad you missed it. I think everybody had a good time (at least I hope so).
Izec
Izec

http://www.grimsword.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir Mon May 11, 2009 12:05 pm

I had a good time, a little disappointed in the way I fought, but I enjoyed myself and thought everyone fought very well that day. I was quite impressed. By the way Obby, the sword I won is your's to take.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum