Ragnarok && Other Summer Events.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ragnarok && Other Summer Events.

Post  Cypur on Mon May 25, 2009 11:49 am

Although I will not be attending Ragnarok this year, I wanted to get an idea of who was going. And possibly find out who is going to other events, so maybe we could ride together (save money).

Ragnarok is June 21-28 in Cambridge, OH. (I will not be attending this event)

The Battle Of Five Armies is August 14-16 in Cambridge, OH. (I will definitely be attending this event and i have at least three extra seats in my car and enough trunk space for weapons, tents, and garb.)

Battle For Middle Earth is August 21-23 in Boonville, MO. (I haven't made up my mind about this one, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a no go for me)

War Of The Iron Fist VI is September 18-20 in Holden, MO. (I will not be attending this event.)

Battle Of Badon Hill IV is September 24-27 in Somerset, PA. (I will be attending this event and will have the same three seats available and trunk space.)

Very Happy Cypur
Cypur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ragnarok && Other Summer Events.

Post  Casimir on Mon May 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Any events I am able to go to, I am down to go to; so if you are offering a method of transportation, I am game.
Casimir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dehonarinn on Tue May 26, 2009 1:16 pm

I should be able to go to Rag this year, bar that nothing serious happens between now and then. The other events will be decided a few weeks before they occur if I go.

Dehonarinn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top