Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gates of Summer

4 posters

Go down

Gates of Summer Empty Gates of Summer

Post  Milo Baines Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 pm

who's going?
who has extra space for me and my gear?

what...is your favorite colour?

Very Happy

Milo Baines

Back to top Go down

Gates of Summer Empty Re: Gates of Summer

Post  Casimir Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 pm

I am hoping to.
I am looking to get a ride with someone.

Purple.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  pluvius ceribus Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 pm

I too would like to go, but don't know at the moment. We, The Bronze Hammer, are planning to go to Waters of March on April 24th. I can not go to Both.

My favorite color is Pink, yes that's right Pink. You can't have my man card. I already gave it to my wife. LOLO. Shocked

pluvius ceribus

http://grimsword.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Bumping this. It is drawing close. Anyone with interest in going, let me know. If we can get to Dallas, they are renting a bus to take everyone the rest of the way up there and back to Dallas after the event. The more people that end up going, the cheaper the bus is going to be, but it looks like it is going to range 50-80 bucks for both ways. Best part is you don't have to pay right away, you have up to a month after the event.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Avarice Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:01 pm

This is Wes, once you guys get some dates hammered out for the bus trip and everything i could possibly ask off for the weekend. I've already planned to go to the event this weekend soo getting out of work may be difficult. The sooner i can get the specifics the better though.

My car could make it to dallas im sure. Its a sedan with enough room in the trunk to fit 2 red-heads so if i can go i can take a person or two with me to dallas. The bus ticket sounds like a great idea, however how long will the trip there take, 14-16 hours? I've seen horrifying bus ETA's before, however if its a "private" bus the ride may not be so excruciating.

Avarice

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo Baines Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:30 pm

hey wes, it looks like the seats are filling up pretty quickley...your best bet is to email gorbag or makavell at guilder@dagorhir.com and see if they're are any still available...

it's looking like we'll be leaving dallas in the wee morning hours of friday, casimir and i will be rolling up there on thursday to make sure we're not holding everyone up...if you wanted to ride with us that would be fine...

i'll get in touch with maka later tonight to check if there are any free seats left if you don't get a chance to yourself...

Milo Baines

Back to top Go down

Post  Avarice Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:02 am

Sounds good, when would we be heading back? I can probably talk to my scheduling manager about getting whatever time off by tomorrow, so if its possible i'll probably go. I'll email those guys soon.

What time would you be leaving thursday?

Avarice

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir Mon May 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Awesome event. Will link photobucket of pictures when I get a hold of them.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir Wed May 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down