Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all Samurai, Ninja, and all Japanese Personas!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Calling all Samurai, Ninja, and all Japanese Personas!!!!! Empty Calling all Samurai, Ninja, and all Japanese Personas!!!!!

Post  Rojji Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:03 pm

I am trying to see how many of us there are and looking at the units everywhere there aren't that many. So I wish to make an alliance, so instead of being scattered we can be as one at events, but although we might be split at events, those of us together should work together. please visit these forums and post or go to the dagorhir fourms and post. preferably dagorhir. http://toufuushogunate.hyperboards.com/index.php

Rojji

Back to top Go down

Calling all Samurai, Ninja, and all Japanese Personas!!!!! Empty Re: Calling all Samurai, Ninja, and all Japanese Personas!!!!!

Post  Dehonarinn Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:11 am

Hey not a ninja or samurai, but my persona for now is an 1600 Portaguese Trader who fights with a Katana and was deeply influence by his trips to Japan.

Dehonarinn

Back to top Go down

Calling all Samurai, Ninja, and all Japanese Personas!!!!! Empty Re: Calling all Samurai, Ninja, and all Japanese Personas!!!!!

Post  Casimir Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:53 am

I just figured out who you are. That is a little sad.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum