Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 July practice

4 posters

Go down

25 July practice Empty 25 July practice

Post  ErichMacKermak Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:41 am

Are you guys still planning to have practice Saturday, the 25th? I was thinking of making the trip to check things out, but since I am coming from Ft Hood, I don't want to make the drive if no one is going to be there.

EMK

ErichMacKermak

Back to top Go down

25 July practice Empty Re: 25 July practice

Post  Izec Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am

We are NOT having an official Fight Day in Manor on the 25th of July. We only fight in Manor every two weeks, and that is an off weekend. The next day we will be fighting in Manor is on August 1st.

However, if Casey/Casimir/Aurgelmir is having a south Austin practice that day at Richard Moya park that is another story. You're going to have to contact him about that.

Regarding last Saturday, I'm sorry if you drove all the way down there and hardly anybody showed. I was running late because I was helping my brother, and got there shortly after 3. By then, everyone had left. From what I heard the attendance was low anyway due to a lot of factors. I'm not really surprised by that. Aside from life getting in the way and people just being busy, my experience with fighting in Texas all these years has shown me that the attendance during summer tends to drop because it is so damn hot. The northerners don't fight during the winter, and some of us choose not to fight during the summer due to the intense heat. Attendance tends to come back up again in the fall when it cools down. That is just the cycle I've noticed for years.

But, the other option we have set up is Friday night fighter practice. It is cooler at night and it is probably closer for you Ft. Hood peeps to make it, plus it is a weekly practice.
Izec
Izec

http://www.grimsword.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ErichMacKermak Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Thanks for the head's up on practices...the 1st works for me better anyway. I didn't make last Saturday's practice...was busy with a different hobby. Friday practices sound like a great idea. I'll look into it. You are practicing this Friday night, correct? Again, thanx for the info.

-EMK

ErichMacKermak

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Every Friday in Old Settler's. I am canceling the south Austin practices until I get a ride of some sort.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Izakd Inedikey Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:58 pm

I nominate Wess! Very Happy
(For a ride for you)
Izakd Inedikey
Izakd Inedikey

http://myspace.com/thelightningreborn

Back to top Go down