Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When we did that Gate Defense at the Manor Park...

4 posters

Go down

When we did that Gate Defense at the Manor Park... Empty When we did that Gate Defense at the Manor Park...

Post  Diabolus Vile Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Do you guys remember when we did the gate battle at the manor park? We had quite a few people out last summer I think when we did it. I was just wondering where you would get the reed/bamboo type stuff we used as the walls.
Diabolus Vile
Diabolus Vile

Back to top Go down

When we did that Gate Defense at the Manor Park... Empty Re: When we did that Gate Defense at the Manor Park...

Post  Casimir Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 pm

I don't know what they were called, but that was pretty fun, we should try to do it again.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

When we did that Gate Defense at the Manor Park... Empty Re: When we did that Gate Defense at the Manor Park...

Post  pluvius ceribus Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:51 pm

It was a lot of fun. You would get the reed fence stuff from Home depot in the gardening area. Joe still has the fence. When we start getting more people out than I am sure that we will do that type of battle again.

pluvius ceribus

http://grimsword.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 pm

yeah buddy

marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down