Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of Thangordrim's Gate Battle 3-14-09

3 posters

Go down

Video of Thangordrim's Gate Battle 3-14-09 Empty Video of Thangordrim's Gate Battle 3-14-09

Post  Izec Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey everybody,

On our last visit to Kerrville/Thangordrim on 3-14-09 I took some video of the gate battle.
Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvodZAowMoc
Make sure to click the HQ (high quality) button, it is much nicer.

As for the video of our first visit, I'm not sure when I'll get that. The camera that we shot the video with died, so now I've got a tape but no way to get the video off of it. I don't know, man, we've had some bad luck with video when we visit places. First Dallas, then Kerrville. At least I got this one uploaded for viewing. Enjoy.
Izec
Izec

http://www.grimsword.com

Back to top Go down

Video of Thangordrim's Gate Battle 3-14-09 Empty Re: Video of Thangordrim's Gate Battle 3-14-09

Post  Diabolus Vile Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:53 am

Where do you get the music from? If we're allowed to use just any kind for background music (asking because of copyright laws or whatever) I have a ton of fantasy tracks that might work well.
Diabolus Vile
Diabolus Vile

Back to top Go down

Video of Thangordrim's Gate Battle 3-14-09 Empty Re: Video of Thangordrim's Gate Battle 3-14-09

Post  Casimir Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

Yay! You can see me tear my hand up in the video around 4:10. I didn't realize that the last two rounds were so short when we were fighting, that is crazy.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Izec Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 am

Obelisk wrote:Where do you get the music from? If we're allowed to use just any kind for background music (asking because of copyright laws or whatever) I have a ton of fantasy tracks that might work well.

The music is from the Black Aria album by Glenn Danzig. As for copyright issues, I don't think you're supposed to use copywritten music, but I don't care. If Glenn Danzig really wants to have a problem with it he or his legal people can contact me to remove it.
Izec
Izec

http://www.grimsword.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolus Vile Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 pm

You live above the law sir. I do have some medieval fantasy action music we could put to videos but dunno how I would get them online for you to hear. *shrug* Is the video in .avi format?
Diabolus Vile
Diabolus Vile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down