Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some input on this shizznit.

4 posters

Go down

I need some input on this shizznit. Empty I need some input on this shizznit.

Post  Izakd Inedikey Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:02 am

I wanna get, like, a mask or whatever these things are. What are they? Is it a mask?
Also, any ideas on how to make cloth look so raggy as the groincloth on this picture, as well?

In the end, I want my garb to look something like this.
I know I shouldn't set my goals high or anything, but it'd be so awesome.
I need some input on this shizznit. Urukhai3-xl

If nothing else, I want to look Barbaric.

Mm. Or this, actually. It's a better picture.
I need some input on this shizznit. Orc_8586_TornLon

That poor little sod's about to get desroyed. Hahaha.

Last edited by Daermon on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better picture. And funnier.)
Izakd Inedikey
Izakd Inedikey

http://myspace.com/thelightningreborn

Back to top Go down

I need some input on this shizznit. Empty Re: I need some input on this shizznit.

Post  Diabolus Vile Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:59 am

I wouldn't recommend putting anything heavier than facepaint on unless you plan on sweating ALOT. Those kinds of masks could either be full cover ones that go over the whole head or prosthetics which will probably be ripped off the second you get hit in the face.
Diabolus Vile
Diabolus Vile

Back to top Go down

I need some input on this shizznit. Empty Re: I need some input on this shizznit.

Post  ErichMacKermak Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

Some dark face paint or makeup and some tooth prosthetic would go a long way toward making this look work. I saw a place once that carried the ork teeth...I'll see if I can find it again. Some dark makeup from Evil-Mart works.

To weather cloth items, cut the pieces but don't put in any hems, then run them through a few washes to fray them a bit.

EMK

ErichMacKermak

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolus Vile Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

ErichMacKermak wrote:Some dark face paint or makeup and some tooth prosthetic would go a long way toward making this look work. I saw a place once that carried the ork teeth...I'll see if I can find it again. Some dark makeup from Evil-Mart works.

To weather cloth items, cut the pieces but don't put in any hems, then run them through a few washes to fray them a bit.

EMK

All he gotta do is wait for halloween and they'll be sellin them everywhere. But if in a rush, they have them at Lucy In Disguise on South Congress I'm pretty sure.
Diabolus Vile
Diabolus Vile

Back to top Go down

Post  Izakd Inedikey Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Well, good thing I got some funds, then.
They're not exactly cheap. Haha.
Izakd Inedikey
Izakd Inedikey

Back to top Go down

Post  Casimir Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Food coloring and water in a spray bottle, that is what I do.
Casimir
Casimir

Back to top Go down

Post  Izakd Inedikey Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Woohoo for halfassing it! XD
Izakd Inedikey
Izakd Inedikey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum